For moms, having a daughter going into her teen years often can be thought of as a time when both of you must just buckle up and hope you get through to the other side in one piece. How daunting! But it doesn’t have to be.
One Million Suns has teamed up with Vyanzo to create a mother-daughter weekend retreat for Grade 6 and 7 girls and their moms, where you will learn powerful concepts and skills to help you keep and grow a healthy, supportive bond throughout the teen years and beyond. And we will have a lot of FUN in the process.
"The retreat was positively relationship altering. Many paradigm shifts and learnings for and about me. Our relationship now has tools and community support that ensure success." Mom
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
You Will Learn How To:
- Help your daughter ride the highs and lows of life while keeping her self-esteem in tact.
- Understand and manage your emotions and help your daughter to do the same.
- Use empowering communication concepts and techniques to help you avoid common communication traps with your daughter.
Your Daughter Will Learn How To:
- The keys of empowered thinking that most people don’t learn till they are adults, if ever.
- How to become friends with her emotions.
- Tips, tools and techniques to help her not only in her relationship with you but with friends and classmates too.
- That you are her biggest ally in this teenage journey and what she can do to keep the bond strong.
You Will Leave With:
- A new outlook that will have you looking forward to the possibilities of the teen years.
- A set of concepts and language that you’ll share with your daughter so together you can navigate the ups and downs of your relationship and life in general.
- A mother-daughter plan and commitment to grow and keep your bond strong.
"The retreat was amazing. I loved it. It was so much fun!" Daughter
Though deep in content, meaning and impact, the format of this retreat is fun, lively and creative. We weave together full group activities, mom workshop and support time, girl workshop and support time, and mom-daughter time. We’ll discuss, share, support, play and create.
"Great start of the journey together. Develop coping tools together that are right for you. Future-proof your mother daughter relationship." Mom
The retreat will be held at the beautiful and peaceful Aramesh Guesthouse in Beaulieu Country Estate, Kyalami. Aramesh is offering a 10% discount off normal accommodation rates for retreat participants. http://www.aramesh-guesthouse.co.za
"It’s a life changing experience and I would highly recommend it." Daughter
Caroline Hopkins is a trainer, facilitator and accredited Neuro-Semantic coach specializing in bringing Feminine Power principles and practices to women. She spent 20 years in the youth development sector, where she was especially passionate about illuminating the potential of girls to be leaders.
Lee and Natasha Griessel are internationally accredited, recognised and licensed as Neuro-Semantic Meta coaches and they are a very well bonded mother daughter pair. Their passion is developing and supporting individuals to be the best they can be and supporting mothers and daughters to develop a bond as special as theirs.
INVESTMENT IN YOUR FUTURE RELATIONSHIP
- Includes retreat manuals, all materials, Saturday lunch, dinner and tea breaks, Sunday lunch and tea breaks.
- R3500 mother/daughter pair booked and paid on or before 23 September.
- R3750 mother/daughter pair booked after 23 September.
- EFT to Caroline Hopkins, FNB, acct 62416567363, Sandton, Ref.MD + your name.
- Bookings confirmed upon receipt of payment. Bookings close 10 October. Exclusive of accommodation.